Joining the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register
- The foremost and original club for the model – no other club has more knowledge or resources relating to the Triumph 2000 and its variants.
- Bi-monthly magazine “SIXappeal”. Our award-winning publication contains news, views, correspondence, technical articles, general articles, advertisements and photographs.
- Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
- Free advertising for members in SIXappeal and online.
- Local groups throughout the country, most of which meet regularly at a convenient local hostelry.
- Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance and social events. The AGM is held at some time during the weekend.
- Participation in national and local motoring events.
- Full range of Register regalia clothing, badges, key rings, tax disc holders and many other items.
- Discounts negotiated with specialist parts suppliers – including David Manners Group (via their ‘Abingdon MG’ outlet – Parts for MG, Triumph and MX5 cars).
- “Service Notes” folders (available to buy) containing hints, tips and technical articles from SIXappeal. Indispensable for maintaining your “big saloon”!
- Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
How to join:
There are currently two ways to join:
- Purchase a Membership Package in our online Club Shop and pay directly with your bank card or by PayPal, or:
- Download, print out and complete an application form, enclose a cheque and your payment details and post to the Membership Secretary, whose address can be found here (it’s the second address on the page).