Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register
The website for the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register; a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloons and estates produced between 1963 and 1977.
The club that offers you:
• The foremost and original club for the model.
• Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
• Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
• Free advertising for members in SIXappeal and online.
• Local groups throughout the country.
• Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
• Technical advisory service at a local level.
• Full range of Register regalia.
• Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
To get the new website off to a flying start we’ve just had a short run of these 9cm square, self adhesive vinyl stickers produced. Emblazoned with the new ‘favicon’ (new one on me too…) logo as designed by our website creator Paul Girling, they are a fun new take on the Register name – pop one on your ride and show your allegiance! Available FREE to the first 40 members who send an SAE to the SIXappeal editor (address inside the front cover of the mag). Pop your membership number on the top left corner of the envelope. If you have a couple of cars then ask for 2. (Max 2 per household!)
Be sure to check back regularly for special offers and news etc!
December 2019 Magazine
Bad Vibrations; driveline vibes and their elimination.
Rusty Road to Recovery; MK2 PI with chicken wire support…
And then there were Four; Ross Taylor’s metal magic with his PI resto.
3 steps to Haven; Kiwi Big Saloon stockpile discovery.
New Dog/Old Tricks; MK1 hits the stages.
Le Grand Depart; Croissants in Chartres courtesy of a PI.
And all your usual favourites – Technical/Workshop/Local Groups etc