Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register
The website of the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register, a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloon and estate cars produced between 1963 and 1977.
The foremost and original club for the model range that offers you:
- Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
- Technical advice from our knowledgeable experts.
- Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
- Free advertising for members in “SIXappeal” and online.
- Local groups throughout the country.
- Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
The 2021 National week is at St. Audries Bay, Somerset, 28 June – 5 July (pandemic permitting).
- Full range of Register regalia.
- Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
The latest edition of the Register magazine ‘SIXappeal’ features:
• How to Hurry a Triumph: Hurrell’s bolt-on goodies from back in the day. The SAH story.
• Bear Hunt – Pooh discovered. 2500 Estate upgrade
• Gertie Pt6 – the end is nigh for loved MK1 2000
• Triumph in the Seventies – Prototype shenanigans
• Triumph 1600 – Stillborn Saloon
• The £100 Car – Ride in style for a ‘ton’
• In the Garage-Members mechanical updates
• Plus all your usual favourites – Local Reports, workshop tips; A real Big Six Fix
Don’t forget – this edition is available online.
Just email your Membership No. to the editor to access.