Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register
The Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register is a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloon and estate cars produced between 1963 and 1977.
The foremost and original club for the model range that offers you:
- Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
- Technical advice from our knowledgeable experts.
- Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
- Free advertising for members in “SIXappeal” and online.
- Local groups throughout the country.
- Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
- Full range of Register regalia.
- Agreed Value valuations on club cars (small admin fee).
- Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
October 2023 Magazine out now
The latest edition of the Register magazine ‘SIXappeal’ is packed with features on members cars, historic snippets and photos charting the history of these wonderful cars. Local group news, technical tips, show reports, club merchandise plus the heads-up on all things Big Triumph.
No wonder our members can’t put it down. Join now to receive 60 pages of A4 full-colour loveliness six times a year.
Don’t forget – this edition is available online.
Just email your Membership No. to the editor to access.
FREE online access to SIXappeal sample issue
Take a look at our award winning bimonthly magazine SIXappeal. The December 2022 issue is available here for FREE! On-screen arrows at the right and left hand side of the screen allow you to scroll through. NB This version has had some personal information removed to comply with GDPR. Any members wishing to view the full edition online are asked to contact the editor by email with their membership number.
T2KR – The Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register