Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register
The website of the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register, a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloon and estate cars produced between 1963 and 1977.
The foremost and original club for the model range that offers you:
- Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
- Technical advice from our knowledgeable experts.
- Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
- Free advertising for members in “SIXappeal” and online.
- Local groups throughout the country.
- Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
The 2021 National week is at St. Audries Bay, Somerset. 28 June – 5 July Pandemic permitting.
- Full range of Register regalia.
- Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
The latest edition of the Register magazine SIXappeal features:
• Training the Triumph Way Pt.3 – Spreading the gospel in Europe
• Sacre Bleu! A PI van across the Channel
• Take the High Road – Scotland by Motorail
• What a blast! Stormy south coast road trip
• Causeway Run-Register go in search of Guinness
• Old Skool Outfit-Caravanning with style
• In the Garage-Members mechanical updates
• Plus all your usual favourites – Local Reports, workshop tips; A real Big Six Fix
Don’t forget – this edition is available online.
Just email your Membership No. to the editor to access.