Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register
The Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register is a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloon and estate cars produced between 1963 and 1977.
Now Available 40th Anniversary Regalia!
Polo Shirts | Hoodies | Sweatshirts | T-shirts
in a selection of colours including white, black, green and light blue.
Help the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register celebrate 40 years with a FREE slice of cake for every big Triumph owner that comes to see us at the Picnic and Hog Roast at the Walton Hall Hotel.
The foremost and original club for the model range that offers you:
- Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
- Technical advice from our knowledgeable experts.
- Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
- Free advertising for members in “SIXappeal” and online.
- Local groups throughout the country.
- Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
The next National will be at St. Audries Bay, Somerset, from Monday 6th to Monday 13th June 2022.
- Full range of Register regalia.
- Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
The latest edition of the Register magazine ‘SIXappeal’ features:
•Ultimate Man Cave – Bert Boevee goes large
• Musical MK1 – Toby’s sleeve star
• Rhapsody in Blue – OLaF steals the show
• Triumph in the Seventies – Emissions
• Models Galore – Eastern Promise
• The £24,000 Question – New Record?
• In the Garage-Members mechanicals
• Plus all your usual favourites – Local Reports, workshop tips; A real Big Six Fix
Don’t forget – this edition is available online.
Just email your Membership No. to the editor to access.
Take a look at our award winning bimonthly magazine SIXappeal. The October 2020 issue is available here for FREE! On-screen arrows at the right and left hand side of the screen allow you to scroll through. NB This version has had some personal information removed to comply with GDPR. Any members wishing to view the full edition online are asked to contact the editor by email with their membership number. Click here to join the Register and receive the SIXappeal magazine.