Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register
The website for the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register; a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloons and estates produced between 1963 and 1977.
The club that offers you:
• The foremost and original club for the model.
• Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
• Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
• Free advertising for members in SIXappeal and online.
• Local groups throughout the country.
• Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
• Technical advisory service at a local level.
• Full range of Register regalia.
• Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
Dear Register friends,
As the current Coronvirus situation continues to rapidly enfold, it is affecting each of us in different ways and is likely to continue to do so over the coming weeks and months. As yet we do not know what impact this will have on many planned events, including the National. But please be assured that we are working hard to see what options are available. Maggie and Andy will be working closely with St Audries to see what options are available, if we do need to cancel or postpone the National. Any money paid to the Register is protected.
The FBHVC has advised clubs to cancel local group meetings and local events until further notice. Therefore the Triumph 2000 Register is advising its local groups to take heed of this advice.
Many shows will be cancelled or postponed and as we get updates, we will post these on this page of the website. The following shows have been postponed or cancelled:
27th – 29th March – Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show – Postponed, new dates confirmed as 7th- 9th August 2020.
19th April – WCR50, Gaydon. Postponed until 2021.
17th May – Triumph Picnic and Hog Roast – Postponed, new date confirmed as 20th September 2020.
We hope you and your families all stay safe and well. Please keep talking to us and each other; the Register forum and Facebook page are good ways to keep in touch with everyone. There is also a Triumph 2000 Register General Discussion group on Facebook that people can join.
Be sure to check back regularly for updates and news etc!
The latest edition of the Register magazine SIXappeal features:
Great Expectations – newly acquired 2500S estate turns into a weldathon
70s Scrapbook – Big Triumphs snapped back in the day
Triumph in the early 70s – How life was at Canley
High Hopes – Monte Carlo Classique in a MK1 ends prematurely
Gertie Rides Again, Pt2
Bristol Beauty – Cracking ‘S’ gets a power boost
Metal Masterclass Pt2 – Mr Taylor works his metal wizardry
Plus all your usual favourites – Local Reports, workshop tips; A real Big Six Fix