Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register
The website for the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register; a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloons and estates produced between 1963 and 1977.
The club that offers you:
• The foremost and original club for the model.
• Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
• Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
• Free advertising for members in SIXappeal and online.
• Local groups throughout the country.
• Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
• Technical advisory service at a local level.
• Full range of Register regalia.
• Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
Stoneleigh goes down a storm!
This year’s MG & Triumph Spares Day was memorable in more ways than one. Not only was Storm Ciara doing her best to bring the country to a standstill, (and nearly bring the roof down with the mid-afternoon hailstorm) but the Register stand was buzzing all day long. Congratulations go to Matt Field (and polisher Sue) for picking up ‘Best Triumph’ at the show and also to Maggie for handling the steady stream of membership transactions with no let-up. In fact she had 21 renewals, 2 rejoins & 2 new family members sign up during the show. Besides Matts lovely MK1, the Register stand also featured the Bradbury’s super MK2 estate – both drawing admiring glances. A lovely show enjoyed by all, despite the weather.
Be sure to check back regularly for special offers and news etc!
Antipodean antics – sprinting in a PI.
All you wanted to know about gearbox mountings…
And then there were Four; Ross Taylor’s metal masterclass with his PI resto.
I like a good woman – and I like a good MK1; but which is best?
Out of kilter – rear alignment, factory style.
And all your usual favourites – Technical/Workshop/Local Groups etc