Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register
The website of the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2·5 Register, a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloon and estate cars produced between 1963 and 1977.
The foremost and original club for the model range that offers you:
• Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
• Technical advice from our knowledgeable experts.
• Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
• Free advertising for members in “SIXappeal” and online.
• Local groups throughout the country.
• Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
• Full range of Register regalia.
• Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
Online access to SIXappeal – April 2020 Issue
Understandably due to the current upheaval in the world some overseas members are experiencing a delay in receiving their copy of SIXappeal. For this current edition ONLY all 2000 enthusiasts can enjoy a read of the present edition here:
On-screen arrows at the right and left hand side of the screen allow you to scroll through.
NB This version has had some personal information removed to comply with GDPR. Any members wishing to view the full edition online are asked to contact the editor by email with their membership number. Whilst this coronavirus situation exists this facility will be available to all members upon request.
Be sure to check back regularly for updates and news etc!
The latest edition of the Register magazine SIXappeal features:
• Passing the Baton – Genetic Engineering?
• Tales of the Unexpected – MK2 tells all
• Triumph in the early 70s – How life was at Canley
• To Boldly Go – Rally recce in standard MK1
• Gertie Rides Again, Pt 3
• Life in Lockdown – Members get cracking
• Chrises in Crisis – Mechanical maladies for Messers Rabbets & Allen
• Plus all your usual favourites – Local Reports, workshop tips; A real Big Six Fix
Don’t forget – this edition is available online.
Just email your Membership No. to the editor to access.