Joining the Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
- The foremost and original club for the model – no other club has more knowledge or resources relating to the Triumph 2000 and its variants.
- Bi-monthly magazine “SIXappeal”. Our award-winning publication contains news, views, correspondence, technical articles, general articles, advertisements and photographs.
- Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
- Free advertising for members in SIXappeal and online.
- Local groups throughout the country, most of which meet monthly at a convenient local hostelry.
- Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance and social events. The A.G.M. is held at some time during the weekend.
- Participation in national and local motoring events.
- Regional technical advisory service, to give you practical help with any problems you may encounter when working on your Triumph. They are also good at providing tea and sympathy.
- Full range of Register regalia clothing, badges, key rings, tax disc holders and many other items.
- A Library Service that has many books, articles, photographs, production data, etc available to members.
- “Service Notes” folders (available to buy) containing hints, tips and technical articles from SIXappeal. Indispensable for maintaining your 2000/2500/2.5.
- Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
How to join:
There are currently two ways to join:
- Purchase a Membership Package in our online Club Shop and pay directly with your bank card or by PayPal, or:
- Download, print out and complete an application form, enclose a cheque and your payment details and post to:
The Triumph 2000 Register
READING RG7 5HR