8th – 15th July 2013
Next year’s National will be held at St. Audries Bay, near Watchet in Somerset. This is a family owned holiday park, established in 1932 which offers camping pitches, static caravans and chalets to hire. The holiday park has a swimming pool, sauna, coffee lounge, games room and even its own private pebble beach. We will be running activities all week with the main event celebrating the very special 50th anniversary of the Triumph 2000. We want to get as many cars, especially Mark Is, as possible onto the rally field – we’d like to get 50 Mark Is if possible, so please help us.
- Country Range Statics – All fitted with fridge, colour TV, fire and shower
- Premier Range – As above but with a higher standard of accommodation
- Standard Chalets – Available as single, double or family chalets. All have a TV, shower or bath with toilet, kettle and tea making facilities. Price includes a buffet style breakfast with hot cooked items and cereal, toast, etc.
- Premier Chalets – As above but have been recently refurbished and have sea views.
- In the week – Road run, competitions on the beach, quiz night and more planned
- Friday night – Pasty and a pint of proper cider or soft drink, live entertainment
- Saturday main event – Usual events with concours, auto jumble, regalia and car-related activities on the rally field. As it’s the 50th anniversary of the launch of the Triumph 2000, there will be awards for the oldest and youngest on the field. Hopefully there will be plenty of cars on the field, especially Mark Is – we’re aiming to get 50 Mark Is on the field.
- Saturday evening – 2 course meal served at tables in the ballroom, which has been reserved exclusively for us. Entertainment and cabaret included
- Sunday – Sunday lunch available and hopefully the Auto Gymkhana
Download a Register National 2013 Booking Form or use the one included in SIXappeal.